It's amusing to see the shame that Nunzio and Christina exude over this post. Clearly, they are not proud of themselves for stooping so low. They even blame it on their "friend" Jeffrey. Yeah right. They each list the top 10 people they find most attractive or sexiest, complete with commentary. What? Are you in training for VH1? And of course, their list included people from Dr. Who, Star Wars, Buffy, Stargate, Gilmore Girls, and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Christina, Nunzio, we know what you're watching. In contrast, I have little shame. I'm more than happy to jump into this cesspool you've created of objectifying famous people. (Because really, who has ever done that?) And I invite others to jump in. The water is always warm.
Caveat: I wondered if comic book writers and artists could be counted as "celebrities." It's probably safer to leave them off. Also, no honorable mentions. April is my always my #1.
10. Jenna Elfman. Last month, April and I watched season one of Dharma & Greg. She really steals every scene -- funny and quirky without being dumb. Kudos to you.
9. Felicia Day. The girl from Dr. Horrible. She is adorable and has geek cred. I can't wait to see whatever she works on next.
8. Rosario Dawson. She also has geek cred (loves comic books). She was very cool in Josie and the Pussycats and Clerks II. She seems approachable and friendly, great smile.
7. Natalie Portman. Harvard girl. She remains the best thing about terrible movies, the Star Wars prequels and the Other Boleyn Girl.
6. Bettie Page. I had to sneak in one classic. She's Bettie. What else to say?
5. Scarlett Johansson. She's Woody Allen's new "go to" girl. Scarlett does not have the humor or presence of Diane Keaton, but Scarlett was beautiful in Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
3. Anne Hathaway. Not Shakespeare's wife, the other one.
1. Zooey Deschanel. April gives me such a hard time for my crush on Zooey. I think, April's secretly in love with her too. And why not? Zooey is the epitome offbeat and beautiful, indie girl with a heart of gold.