Daniel Warner posted on his blog a list of things he really wants to do, but probably won't be able to accomplish -- due to priorities.
Here's my list.
- adapt my high school Creative Writing curriculum into a workshop for adults
- write a Karma Incorporated novel series
- write for a television series
- write and a direct a film, then submit that film to Sundance, Toronto Film Festival, Cannes, or SXSW
- form a studio and rep talented comic book artists
- be an editor for a comic book series I believe in
- publish a comic in another country
- take a summer to drive coast to coast for a book tour
- get my doctorate degree in Literature
- buy a Vespa
- produce a smart mob -- a spontaneous musical dance sequence
- attend the Angoulême International Comics Festival
- found a museum of comic and cartoon art for Dallas
- perform with Shakespeare in the Park
- build a small guest house in the backyard to function as a studio
I'm sure I can think of more.