* Took the "what age do you act?" quiz. I'm 32. Also took the "what year do you belong in?" quiz. Apparently, I belong in 1972. Melissa also took the quizzes. She acts 29, and belongs in the '60s.
* Brock, Ben, and I are going to attempt the 24 hour comic book day at Lone Star Comics on April 23rd.
* Listening to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
* Reading "Eleanor Rigby" by Douglas Coupland and "McSweeney's Quarterly Concern, No. 13" anthology edited by Chris Ware, introduction by Ira Glass
* Want to read "Beneath the Underdog". Charlie Mingus's memoir.
* Melissa got a new mouse for our computer. It's lovely. The old one was a pain to work with.
* Having fun with design.